Friday, August 1, 2008

"....still going"

Just a quick update. I am so close to finishing my final two classes. I am taking a break right now from one of my papers. They are going well, but I can't wait until they are done. At this point I can't imagine ever going to school again, but I'm sure I will continue on with some classes in the future. The movers have called and confirmed our dates and next weekend Katie and I head out to Colorado Springs for a training event with my endorser. Yes, we are excited about getting away for the weekend. Our house is on the market and we've had four families walk through it. We are praying the Lord sells it quickly in this very challenging market. Other than that, there is not much to report. We are continuing to move along and look forward to serving soldiers and their families.

Rob

1 comment:

Chaplain Jeff Mason said...

I'm praying for you Battle! I'll try and call sometime soon. I've got some interesting stories to tell you.