Sunday, November 18, 2007

Watching my Packers

Wow, what an occasion. I get to see two Packer games in one week. Living in South Carolina this fall, I am watching them tear up the Panthers right now. (14-3 right now in the second quarter.) Then I also will be in my own recliner this Thursday for turkey day to watch them tear up the Lions! That's right, I get to go home this week for Thanksgiving. I am really excited! I fly out of here at 6:00 am and will land at 11:20. Yeah, the game starts at 11:30, but I'll be home by the second half.

I am really pumped to see everyone. Things here are going well. Lots of homework due this week and we're starting to prepare to go into the field next week when we get back. I am actually looking forward to it. I picked up an field jacket the other day here on post, so hopefully I'll be nice and warm. I must say, South Carolina Autumn is wonderful! It is like 60 degrees out right now with the leaves just hitting their peak...(packers just scored again...woo hoo). It is absolutely beautiful! I would live here in a second.

Well, blessings to you all as you enjoy the time of Thanksgiving with your families. Continue to pray for our soldiers overseas. This is a tough time to be away from family. Thanks for all your prayers for our family.

Blessings,

Rob

No comments: