Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring!

Yes, it is finally here. Spring! Ok, so what if we are supposed to get accumulating snow tomorrow night. It's still spring!

Things are well on the Olson front. I have all but finished my ordination requirements. I just have two more books to finish. I am also in the midst of two new classes. One on leadership and one on world missions. They look exciting and not too overwhelming. The key is to get a big project done before the end of April so I don't have to worry about it when I get ready to go to Fort Leonard Wood for my practicum.

I was reading this week in Mark and read both the account of Jesus feeding the 5,000 as well as the 4,000. It really hit home because of how I have seen God provide for my family. We are so blessed. Certainly this year will be a "pile of stones" that we look back upon and see God's provision.


Rob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.