Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Quick Hello

Things have been a little crazy lately. I have been finishing up my ordination requirements as well as working on my classes. Next Thursday is my interview for my ordination. I am pretty nervous...Ok, that's an understatement. I am scared out of my wits. It is a fear that is not a healthy fear though. The Lord is lovingly reminding me who I am and what I am called to do, thus taking away the fear.

After that, it's push hard to May. In May, my two classes will be over and I will be in Missouri ministering to basic trainees. I can't wait!

Rob

1 comment:

Dave said...

Thanks Rob,

CH Crisp was awesome to have as our platoon SGL.

I'm praying for you as you go for your ordainment and finish up school.

It always amazes me how no one chaplain's path is quite the same as another's.

Have fun at your practicum this summer.