Monday, May 5, 2008

Wow, A Month

Ok, so a month is way too long to wait to post. But a lot has been happening. Since my last post, I finished my ordination process! I have also all but finished two more classes! (Only two more to go!) I have also submitted my paperwork to the Chief of Chaplains for accession to active duty as an Army Chaplain. So, we should hear by the end of the week. I guess there are really three scenarios. One, they accept me for active duty. Two, they put me on hold and "re-board" me next month. Three, they accept me for the Reserves, but not active duty. We'll see. I really don't know what to expect. Certainly your prayers would be appreciated.

Also, I am currently writing from Fort Leonard Wood, MO. I will spend the next five weeks here working with Chaplains and soldiers. It will be a great experience! Anyway, sorry it's been so long. There is a lot coming up. I'll keep you posted.

Rob

1 comment:

Chaplain Jeff Mason said...

Let me know battle buddy. I'm praying for you