Monday, April 16, 2007

Moving Right Along

It's been a little while since my last post. I guess I just wanted to actually have something to update. I saw my Doc today and there were no problems. He is writing his evaluation for the Army so I can fax it to my recruiter and eventually MEPs. My packet is so close. Basically, my packet is a bunch of information that will go before the board of Chaplains for them to look over and approve me as a Chaplain Candidate. It should go before the board in May. This is exciting, but unfortunate. I was hoping to get to phase 1 this summer, but that does not look as though it will happen. More than likely, I will go to phase 1 in the fall or winter. My wife and I are talking about which would be better considering we have a baby due in September. We'll see how the Lord leads.

Rob

1 comment:

Dave said...

Rob,

I'm in the same boat as you right now. Its really no fun at all waiting for blood test results and medical records so that you can move along in the process. I hope that everything turns out well for you. Maybe I'll see you at CH-BOLC in January if you decided to go then.

Dave