Sunday, April 29, 2007

Done With My Culmination Project

I have finished my culmination project! It's very strange, because the completion of this project means I have fulfilled all the requirements for graduation. How crazy is that? So, in three weeks I will graduate from Huntington Graduate School of Christian Ministries with a Masters of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministries. Woo hoo!

I have to say, it is pretty exciting to see how God works in our lives. Five years ago, a Masters degree was not on the brain. Based on my academic records from my undergraduate education, I had all but figured that I would probably not get any further education. Then God took my wife and I to Huntington to be a part of a church planting team. In Huntington, I stumbled upon the grad. school. I checked it out and even took one class. Then, about a year and a half later, God opened up the door for me to go full time. Let me tell you how awesome it has been. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything about this program. The classroom interaction, the professors, and even the work has been really fun. God not only used this program to better prepare me for ministry, but now I have 42 of the 72 hours I need for the Army. How amazing is my God? He is really amazing! I love how God brought me to a program that fit me like a glove. It couldn't have been better.

Now we embark on the next chapter. A little more school through Liberty and then, Lord willing, in to the Army. Walking with Jesus sure is exciting! While my wife and I are really looking forward to the Army, we can't wait to see what He'll do this year!


Rob