Monday, May 7, 2007

All But Graduated

Well, I found out today that I was awarded an A on my culmination project. I was really excited! I also paid my 40 cent fine from the library, whew. Anyway, I am on my way to graduation. The graduation ceremonies are in two weeks. While I am in the midst of another class right now with Liberty, it is really exciting to think about graduation.

In regards to the Army, I have to wait another week. All the recruiters are in San Diego at a recruiters conference. Kind of a bummer, but oh well. I should find out next week whether or not I got my waiver. The real bummer is I was supposed to make sure my background check was properly filled out so my packet could go to the board of Chaplains next week. I guess it wouldn't matter if I don't get a waiver, so I will probably have to wait until the June boards if all goes well with the physical. We'll see.

Rob

No comments: