Thursday, June 7, 2007

Enjoying the Great Weather

I love summer. (Even though it is not officially summer.) I am getting close to finishing my first distance learning class through Liberty. It has been really interesting. Great in some regards and very poor in others. But, this program will allow me to do a practicum this fall with the Army while taking a class and it will allow me to get nine credit hours for CHOBLC. Who can argue with that?

We had a great family experience this week. Our two year old son Nathaniel made the transition to a "big boy" bed. And he didn't have any problems at all! The bed was a refinished pine bunk bed with drawers underneath that I found in a neighbor's trash a few weeks ago. After my dad refinished it for us, it looks great. And the mattress was a four year old "used" mattress I found at a second hand store for a significant discount. It didn't look hardly used at all. It is so cool to see how God provides for us. We are so blessed! Anyway, we only set up the bottom bunk for now and Nat absolutely loves it! He has gone to bed quite easily for a long time now, but tonight he couldn't wait to get to bed. It's a ton of fun.

Lots going on. But boy it sure is fun!

Rob

No comments: