Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Are You Ready for some Football?!

Ahh, football season. As the heat of the summer gives way to the brisk cool mornings of fall and the leaves start to change, you can count on Sunday afternoon fun! I love football season! And yes, I love the Green Bay Packers! My wife and I have had the opportunity to go to at least one game for the past four seasons...? And my first game was a Monday night game against the Vikings in 2000. Yes, it was the game that Antonio Freeman caught the ball that looked as if it was dropped, but oh no, he caught it and the Pack went on to win the game. (This clip is still shown on shows that highlight great plays in football.)

Well, with CHOBLC and the birth of our new little boy this year, I will be unable to get to Lambeau Field this fall. But I will still cheer on my Pack. (I'll have to get some video of my son yelling, "Go Pack Go!" Oh yes, he is only two, but dad knows the important things to teach him.)

So, as the pre-season begins and everyone dreams of Superbowl victories, if you don't watch the Pack, that's ok. Just know that each week Favre will probably break some record. So sit back and enjoy the season.

Rob

1 comment:

Dave said...

I can't wait for meaningful games to start. My 5 year old and two year old both know to yell "GO IRISH" at the end of the ND fight song. As far as the pros go, I'm a Giants fan. Go Big Blue!