Thursday, September 6, 2007

Great First Week!


To say this first week has been great would be an understatement. Benjamin is sleeping really well and Nathaniel is doing great as a big brother. My folks have been helping us out for awhile but will be gone for a couple days. My mom will return Tuesday and my mother and father in-law will come in on Wednesday. Then next Friday, I head to South Carolina, via Tennessee to drop my mom off at home and the rest of the family heads to Wisconsin with Katie's parents for about 2-3 weeks.

It is absolutely amazing how teeny tiny this little guy is. Looking at Nathaniel, I find it hard to imagine that he was ever this small, but I know he was. Benjamin is also a great sleeper. He barely fusses and is sleeping and eating like a champ!

As far as preparing for Ch-OBLC, I am doing my best. I have been in contact with one gentleman who has just graduated, to get some ideas about what to bring that may not be on the official list. He gave some great ideas. I've also been in touch with a couple other Chaplain Candidates who have finished the first phase. I think I am prepared, but if you happen to be reading this and have already completed any of the phases of CH-OBLC, I would certainly be open to suggestions.

All in all, things are going well. Thanks so much for reading.

Rob

1 comment:

Dave said...

Great stuff Rob. I remember when our second was born, our first looked huge to me when she came to visit. It's amazing how each child changes our perspective on life at least a little bit. I hope your CH-BOLC prep continues to go well and that you can fully enjoy the next week with your family.