Friday, March 16, 2007

First Entry

Here it is! The first entry of my blog. I don't imagine anyone will read this quite yet, but hey, it's a start. I guess I should introduce myself.

I am the husband of pretty much the most beautiful woman in all of creation!,
I am the father of one, but soon two,
I am a pastor,
I am starting the process to becoming an Army Chaplain.

It will be an exciting time. I hope to share about it here. And if God closes the door to this amazing ministry opportunity, I know there is something else out there that he wants to do my life.

1 comment:

Amy Bell said...

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the Blogosphere and the Chaplain Candidate process.

I'm an Army Chaplain Candidate who just got back from the first half of CHBOLC.

I've added your blog to my list at gentlewhisper.com/chaplainblogs.