Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Waiting

Kind of a challenging day. More challenging than someone living on the street with no food? Absolutely not! But my God even cares about my seemingly insignificant challenges. I am working this chaplaincy thing to the core and I know I need to just chill out and let God take over. I think I have done just about everything I can do before I actually get my MEPS physical. So, until the Army says they want me, I just have to rest in God's timing. Not an easy thing for me to do. But it is vital that I allow God to control this process. Wherever we end up, it is important that I continue to learn the importance of waiting on my God. I am thankful for his patience as he walks with me every day.

Acts 8:26-40
Reading in the book of Acts tonight. God led Philip out of a great revival to share the message of Jesus with one man on his way back home. What an amazing God I serve. He will lead me to the place he wants me. Until then, may I have the attitude of a servant so He can use me right where I am.

Rob

No comments: